Forum topic

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ben29
Euro 2016

I am a huge football fan and can not simply imagine my life without Spanish football. Soon we are having Euro 2016 and I am so excited))) I hope that this time our team will manage to win some remarkable place. I have even bough a ticket on one of the first game. What do you think about this championship? Have you ever been on the field after the game and are you excited about the New Euro 2016 in France? As for me I can wait till the first games at last begin to make me sooo happy))) :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No votes yet
glenn
Euro 2016

yeah, i am also like football and fan of english soccer teams. I have watched many times this kind of competition. I like the spirit of soccer, how fans support their teams on stadion. its an unforgettable experience for me. Also, it is a good way to meet with other interesting people, who also like soccer.
I can not wait it :cheer: :cheer:

No votes yet
Ben29
Euro 2016

I also am a great fan of football. When I was a small, I was crazy about watching the football matches on TV. Then I had grown up, I became to chase the ball. Football - is an active game. The Victory of the team depends on the play of each player. This game hardens the health, brings up the will, the feeling of friendship. I always adores it) I like Chelsea and Barcelona. And my favourite player is Ronaldo, he's cute!! several times I even took my partner to the stadium and made him watch it, though he simply hates it! It was funny to see him so irritated))) that is why Yes, I am eager to watch Euro 2016))))

No votes yet

Ben29
Euro 2016

I am not a football fan at all. And actually I don't understand why people are so interested in playing this game, and watching it from the stands of the stadium. But I like France, and perhaps I will go there at that time, when football matches will take place. Will see.

No votes yet

Floyd's picture
Floyd
In Paris, at the "Stade de

In Paris, at the "Stade de France" the winner of the European Championship 2016 was determined. The teams of France and Portugal fought for the cup.The winner of Euro-2016 was the Portuguese national team with the score 1: 0.At the 109th minute, the Portuguese team managed to open an account. The author of the goal in the gate of the French was Eder. The ball hit the bottom corner. Lloris tried to get it, but he could not.Recall that in the beginning the mast Cristiano Ronaldo was injured and was forced to leave the game. Ronaldo struck his reaction, he sat in the middle of the field and began to cry. Watch the video here.
June 10 in Paris at the "Stade de France" match France - Romania began the 15th European Football Championship Euro-2016.

No votes yet
Calvin's picture
Calvin
 if I use surrogacy program,

if I use surrogacy program, I do not want my mom or sister or someone else has been a surrogate mother. I understand that I will have a lot more confidence in them. But in any case, childbirth - is a very difficult thing. And I do not want to make it my mother or any of my relatives. In addition, I do not want to spoil the relationships. Because I do not know what can happen afterwards. Maybe someone of them will have a maternal instinct? So, I do not want to be a problem because of this. In addition, I want to say goodbye to the surrogate mother forever after I will get my baby! It's all! Because I think that each of us can get a lot of problems along the way. But nobody wants to address these challenges.

No votes yet