Forum topic

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
zag
Eurovision-2015!!!

Hi!What do you think about Eurovision 2015.Today is the second semi-final!Your reasoning about who wins...what do you think? :) :) :)

No votes yet
zag
Eurovision-2015!!!

Hey! I saw it and i was very happy about Zelmerlöw, he had a good show and a pretty song . i supported him very much. I love swedish music in general and know many bands and songers.If I could I would go to Sweden next year. Maybe i will manage to do it.. ;)

No votes yet

zag
Eurovision-2015!!!

I think this years Eurovision showed amazing results! The winner this year was the Swede Zelmerlёv. You've heard about it before? To be honest, I saw him for the first time at the Eurovision Song Contest. But he's so beautiful ... I wanted to meet him and look in his eyes))) But I think it will never happen), I'm really surprised this time. But in any case, he showed a great result! And his voice reminded me of the heavenly song ... He looks like an angel when I saw him on stage! And what do you think about him? Do you like?) :) Hope i am not the one, who liked this boy :cheer:

No votes yet

zag
Eurovision-2015!!!

I used to watch this competition many years ago when the countries had to sing in their own language.I enjoyed it then.But today it seems they just try to shock by wearing silly costumes or doing strange things on stage.The songs are nearly all in English and do not really represent the culture of each country.So I don't bother to watch it any more.Usually it is too long as well .It's fun, glittery, full of gossip and diplomatic undercurrents and is definitely NOT a song competition.

No votes yet

Ben29
Eurovision-2015!!!

Oh my God, guys, are you really interested in this event of the world, or more correct - of the Europe. As for me, it is quite stupid to follow every events that happen in the world, if you don't like such music things, just because all people do it. I don't like such things.

No votes yet

zag
Eurovision-2015!!!

As soon as I remember the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 was held in Vienna, Austria and was the 60th anniversary edition of the contest. Semifinal 1 took place on 19 May, Semifinal 2 on 21 May and the Grand Final on 23 May. 40 countries participated with returns from Cyprus, Czech Republic and Serbia, plus Australia was given a guest invite to celebrate the 60th contest and participated directly in the Grand Final. Unfortunately Ukraine withdrew due to financial reasons and the ongoing armed conflict in the country. And if to be honest I didn't enjoyed it much. Haven't any song which I do remember from the contest.

No votes yet

Floyd's picture
Floyd
The competition involves one

The competition involves one representative from each of the member countries of the EBU who have applied for participation. The festival is broadcast live. From each country can participate one representative (soloist or musical team), performing a song of no more than three minutes. During the performance, no more than six artists should perform on stage at a time. After the performance of all participants, the most popular song is determined by voting of the viewers and the jury, in which all the countries participating in the finals and the semifinals participate .The competition has been held annually since 1956, and is one of the most popular unsportsmanlike events in the world , with an audience of up to 600 million spectators  . Eurovision is also broadcast in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Canada, Egypt, India, Lebanon, South Africa, South Korea, the United States and some other countries, despite the fact that they do not participate in the competition and are outside Europe

No votes yet