Wow! This is a very interesting topic! But if talk briefly about me, I'll never love a man who will change me. I will never live with a man who does not want to have children in the future with me. And I will never live with a man who does not love me. Perhaps this is a very simple thing, but it is very important to me! Also, I think a lot of guys here would agree with me on this. But, as I see it, each of us has its own problems) So, this is just my opinion.But in any case, what is most important in our lifes? I think that it is love and relationships ... and all our problems may be the reason from this.
i have never thought about what i have never do in my life. to tell the truth it is rather interesting and complecated question now. one thing really exists - i would never kill a person. i think it is unhuman and we don't have the right to take somebody's life when we want this. it is also the great sin for which the doors of heaven will be closed for us forever. and i believe in this.
i would never...
1) kill myself over something someone said.
2} kill a family member
3} make a stupid Twitter account! that's one bandwagon i'll never jump on!
Well actually.. ive alreday done twitter and am tryin to delete my account! and i would definatly not kill a family member unless they were coming at me witha knife and i could fight back but only to save myself and hopefully they would only be really hurt and cheat on a guy or a test haha
1) I would never kill a living creature. I eat meat and fish, but I buy them in supermarkets and they are already dead. And by myself I would never do it! 2) I would never betray the one I love. 3) I would never refuse if a child asks me something. I love children! And my bag is always full of candies, because if I see a lovely child, I won't go by without giving him\her a candy. I know, it is stupid, but.... 4) I would never risk my life and waste it on some stupid things like drugs and alcohol. Life is too short, fragial and beautiful to waste it. 5) I would never change anything in myself if I don't want it, but somebody else tells me to do it.
2....join a gang
3.....pierce anything other then my earlobes.
1. I would never change myself for some other person. Understand me right, love changes us whether we want it or not and we want to be better for people we love. And this is good, bvecause it stimulates us to develop. But when a person forbids you to be yourself and says something like "I will be with you only if you are thinner\smarter\listening to the same music as I do\coloring your hair in brown/.....", the list is endless, actually, then these relationships have no perspective, because this person does not love me, he loves the person he wants me to be.
2. I would never put material values over moral ones. Love, family, friendship, faith, health, harmony are not for sale. I would lie if I say that I don't need money and things which can be bought for them at all - we are all people and we all have needs, including material needs. But if my friend asks me to give him everything I have and stay with nothing, I will give, because he is my friend. I will never turn back to a person only because he is not so rich (I do not consider myself a rich person too, but everything is relative - for some people I am almost a millionaire)))))))
3. I would never judge a person without knowing him personally and hearing his version of some situation to put myself in his shoes. It is easy to make a conclusion knowing only one thing, but it does not mean that this conclusion will be right. So, don't take somebody's side before at least finding out what are the sides. If you are told that somebody is bad, it does not mean that it is true, it is just an opinion of the person who has told you so. And if you meet a person he told you about, you can see the real face of this person, not subjective opinion.
Sell my dignity or my principles .
I may not have any money in my pocket BUT would starve & live on the streets before I gave up those things !auction off naked photos of someone's tattoos when they are not around to know any better :)
(the sale starts at 8:00 pm sharp over in rock and pop) be a stripper or be in the naked magazines .. i have way too much respect to do that to myself .. money can come & go but reputation sticks .
Well, there are some things. I would never try drugs. In order to understand how drugs affect you, you must understand what drugs actually are.In general drugs alter the chemical state of a person's body and mind. They ruin your health. Also, I would never sleep with the man who is older than me. I think that this is inappropriate. And the third thing that I would never eat the shit. Ridiculous? I would say disgusting. A know that there are some people who "thinks" that they need to eat it. Oh, I even can not write about this things as I feel uncomfortable. :sick:
Place for chatting and discussion of important questions, place where you can share your stories and experience, to find friends and to become friend for someone.